Monday, October 6, 2008

LORA'S DAILY PICTURE TAKING OF HERSELF




OKAY, RECENTLY I GOT A HOLD OF SOME OF LORA'S PICTURES THAT SHE TAKES OF HERSELF EACH MORNING TO MAKE SURE THINGS ARE JUST RIGHT.. HMMM SOME OF THESE MIGHT BE BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTO'S.. I CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHICH IS WHICH THOUGH... KIDDING DARLING DAUGHTER.. I LOVE YOU.. HAD FUN WITH YOU THIS WEEK... KEEP SMILING.. KEEP TAKING PICTURES.. KISS KISS


SOMETIMES SHE EVEN TAKES PICTURES OF OTHERS SO THEY KNOW THEY LOOK OKAY TO... HAHA

5 comments:

Allisha said...

I LOVE that you're posting more often!!!! I love these pictures. Ace is seriously the cutest little kid!

Dan and Lora said...

hEy mOm,

I think I look AMAZING in every single one of those pictures.. :)

Grammy Carrie said...

Hey Lora... I do to... what you think i am going to put an ugly picture on my blog.... I don't think so.... haha love you

bestofthebishops said...

lora! lora! what a little hottie! i love all the pics of her, she really does look great in all of them. i just get the biggest kick out of the fact that she really does this to make sure she looks alright!! she is a hoot!

Grammy said...

I think she looks a lot like you! BEAUTIFUL!