Thursday, March 19, 2009

AWARD AWARD AWARD.. YEAH..!!!


The LOVE YA award:
THANK YOU SHELLY FOR THIS AWARD
I GOT AN AWARD, I GOT AN AWARD, I GOT AN AWARD
HEY HEY HEY HEY..!!!
“These blogs are exceedingly charming.
These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends.
They are not interested in self-aggrandizement.
Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut,
even more friendships are propagated.
Please give more attention to these writers.
Deliver this award to eight bloggers
who must choose eight more and include
this cleverly-written text into the body of their award"
ANOTHER TAG I THOUGHT WAS CUTE FROM SHELLY
IS THE PICTURE TAG...
Choose the sixth picture in your sixth folder and tell about it.

BART AND ALL THE KIDS BY THE BIG SEQUIA TREE ROOT IN CALIFORNIA, WE WENT THERE OFTEN WHEN WE LIVED IN CALIFORNIA. LOOK HOW SMALL THEY ALL ARE.. AND OH MY BART LOOKS SO YOUNG... AND YES MATT CANNOT STOP BOTHERING OR POKING AT LORA LONG ENOUGH FOR A PICTURE... HOW CUTE
I TAG : LORA, CAROLINE, KELLY,
LEZLI, KAYLA, BECKY, DEBBIE, TAMI,
AND ANYONE ELSE THAT WANTS
TO JOIN IN ON THE FUN.. LOVE YOU ALL

2 comments:

Janessa Couch said...

Now that is how I remember your kids and your husband! Very cute!

Grammy Carrie said...

I have other pictures and as soon as I can get my scanner to work, I am going to scan them... I have some of the Church in Corcoran and some of you kids in the Primary.. It will be fun to go back in time again.. We loved our time in Corcoran.. And we loved your family... :)